Attend an Outdoor Movie
Attend a Concert
- 2022 Summer Parks Concert Series with The Arts Council
- June 5th, June 19th, and July 24th at Tanglewood Park
- July 3rd, July 17th and August 14th at at Triad Park
- Concerts at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds
- Indoor concert series: June 17, June 25, July 15th, August 26th & August 27th
- Classic Country series: June 17th, July 15th and August 26th
- Coal Pit Live
- Every other weekend at the coal pit until September! Upcoming dates: June 3, June 18, July 2, July 16, July 23. Full Schedule coming out soon
- Downtown Music with Downtown Winston-Salem
- Summer on Liberty – 10 concerts from June 25 – August 27th at 7 PM
- Downtown Jazz – 4 concerts from June 24th – August 26th at 6:30 PM
- Music under the Stars at Shallowford in Lewisville
- June 4th, July 16th, Aug 6, Aug 27th, September 17th, October 1, October 8
- Concerts at Davie County Community Park
- June 4th, July 2nd, August 6th, September 3rd, October 1
- Salem Band Concerts
- June 14th, July 3rd, July 4th, July 19th, August 9th
Head to a Winery
Check out our guide to Vineyards and Wineries within 30 minutes of downtown!
Watch a Winston-Salem Dash Game
Enjoy special nights such as Pups in the Park on Thursdays, Fireworks on Friday, Family Sundays, and more! No matter what day you go on you and your family will have a great time! Be sure to give Bolt a high five. Check out the schedule!
Watch the Winston-Salem Open
August 20-27, 2022
Tickets—including individual session tickets, packages, box seats, and group sales— are on sale now!
Escape The Heat
It’s no secret that it gets HOT in Winston-Salem during the Summer. Escape the heat by cooling off at a local pool, lake, river, or watering hole. Check out our guide for where to find and cool off in the water.
Treat Yo Self to a Treat
There is no shortage of ice cream shops in Winston-Salem from ice cream with churros in them to Harry Potter-themed ice cream sundaes. Head to our ice cream guide to cure your sweet tooth and cool down!
Sunflower fields are in FULL BLOOM from the middle of June to early July. Grab some friends or family and go pick your own Sunflowers at these two local farms.
Enjoy Drinks at a Rooftop Bar
Enjoy drinking with a view at one of Winston-Salem’s rooftop bars. Pro tip: Head around sunset time to see the cotton candy sky and for cooler temperatures. Check out ROAR, Bar Pina, and Top of Fourth.