Winston-Salem Vintage Store Moves to a Larger Location

The Winston-Salem Skyline in Black

Winston-Salem Vintage Clothing Store Moves to a Larger Location

July 12, 2023

Still Grimey, a vintage clothing store in Winston-Salem, is thrilled to announce their upcoming move to a larger space. This exciting expansion will allow them to greatly increase their offerings. The new location, situated at 91 Sixth St., will open its doors on July 29.

Since its establishment in 2020 on Burke Street, Still Grimey has become a go-to destination for vintage enthusiasts. Their collection includes a wide range of items, such as shirts, sweatshirts and jackets, shorts, pants, hats, and more. However, with the move to the new location, they’ll be able to expand their offerings even further by adding more vintage items including mixed media, sneakers, and a “true vintage section.” Prices range from $30-150.

Back in April, the owners told us the new space is “about four times larger than their last location.” Their previous location closed in December 2022.

 

Still Grimey Vintage Store in Winston-Salem

Photo from @still.grimey

The owners have dedicated years to curating their collection of vintage clothing. They are incredibly selective in what they take in, with almost 90% being items they personally seek out. The other 10% comes from individuals reaching out to them. Their passion began during their time at Appalachian State University in Boone, where they started purchasing clothes from thrift shops. This eventually led them to host pop-up shops in Boone before finally settling in Winston-Salem and opening their first physical store for Still Grimey.

Their goal is to provide an exceptional shopping experience for local customers in search of one-of-a-kind vintage apparel.

Join them on July 29 at 91 Sixth St. as they embark on this exciting new chapter.

Looking for more vintage shops in Winston-Salem? Check out our Thrifting in Winston-Salem article.

 

Laser & Aesthetics
Share
The Go-To Winston-Salem

The Go-To Winston-Salem

The Go-To Winston-Salem connects adventurous locals and visitors to businesses and happenings with passion, personality, and professionalism.