Your Guide to Lewisville, NC (What to do, Where to eat, Where to drink)
Lewisville is located just 20 minutes west of Winston-Salem and has a charming small-town feel. This go-to guide for Lewisville highlights some of the best spots to eat, drink, and shop, as well as demographic and cost of living statistics.
Updated October 2023
- Lewisville Elementary School
- Vienna Elementary School
- Meadowlark Middle School
- West Forsyth High School
- Ronal Reagan High School
- Forsyth Country Day (Private K-12)
- Population: 13,861*
- Median age: 45.8, with 31.7% of the population falling into the 25-44 category*
- Housing Market*:
- Average Days on Market: 7
- Average List Price: $306,420
- Average List Price to Sold Price: 100.6%
Annual Events in Lewisville
- Family Movie Nights: In the spring and summer, Lewisville hosts outdoor family-friendly movies.
- Concert Under the Star Series: Enjoy artists from a variety of genres in Shallowford Square in summer and early fall.
- Street Party & Food Truck Festival: Dozens of food trucks, adult beverages, and live music make this the event of the summer.
- Annual Tour of Lewisville Bike Race: A biking event in spring that benefits the Lewisville-Clemmons Chamber of Commerce’s efforts to support small businesses.
Things to Do Outdoors in Lewisville
- Jack Warren Park: The park features two bocce ball courts, two horseshoe pits, a large multi-purpose field, a walking trail with a Par Course, and a large pavilion.
- Joanie Moser Park: The park has a large playground, picnic shelters, a baseball field, and tennis courts.
- Biking: Shallowford Square is the starting point of many bike clubs/groups. On weeknights after work and weekends throughout the summer, you will find bikers meeting here preparing for a ride.
Restaurants in Lewisville:
- Liberty Diner: Enjoy a laid-back meal with servers who know their customers’ names. A real treasure in Lewisville that is both affordable and delicious.
- Antonio’s Italian Restaurant: Enjoy sizeable portions of Italian dishes – customers would recommend the pasta with spicy shrimp. Great spot for the whole family.
- Alex’s Grill & Ice Cream: A Greek family-owned diner with a jukebox, retro bar stools, and tiled walls. Enjoy delicious food that is reasonably priced while listening to songs from the ’50s and ’60s. Popular entrees include the gyro and kabobs.
Bars/Breweries/Wineries in Lewisville:
- Medaloni Cellars: The perfect place for an afternoon outing to catch up with friends or bring a date. Medaloni’s atmosphere is fantastic with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating! Enjoy a glass or two of wine while watching the sunset. They do not serve food but feel free to bring your own or grab some when they have food trucks onsite.
- Incendiary Brewing: The popular downtown brewery expanded to Lewisville in 2022 offering the same great beer, just with more space. This new location consists of a 30-barrel brew house, multiple 30-and 60-barrel fermenters, and an expanding barreling program. Onsite, they offer locally made charcuterie and host food trucks. You can also enjoy live music on Fridays and Saturdays and trivia nights on Thursdays.
- Westbend Bar & Venue: Formerly Westbend Tavern, this bar is now open under new ownership. Guests can enjoy food from the Graze Grill, Westbend’s onsite restaurant, live music, and various family-friendly events.
- Old Nick Williams: Enjoy a great atmosphere of history and fantastic drinks. This is a perfect spot for large groups because of its extensive outdoor seating, and it has live music and food trucks almost every weekend. Be sure to take a tour to learn about the history of both the family and Old Nick Williams.
- Old Nick’s Pub: Visit this pub for karaoke, darts, pool tables, great drinks, TVs, and a friendly atmosphere. They have dart tournaments on Mondays, trivia on Wednesdays, and karaoke and live music on Saturdays.
Coffee Shops in Lewisville:
- Coffee Mill: Head to The Coffee Mill to read a book, catch up with a friend, or study. Enjoy their large indoor seating area, comfy couches, and front porch with rocking chairs.
Where to Shop in Lewisville
- Lewisville Country Market: A market with fresh produce, local gifts, bacon, beef, sausage, country ham, bread, cheeses, local honey, fresh eggs, and more!
- Lewisville Vintage: You can find a large selection of antiques at Lewisville Vintage. Enjoy perusing the displays for hidden treasures.
- Flawsome Design & Wares Boutique: A great spot to find home decor, clothes, beauty and body care, and gifts.
- The Dogwood in Lewisville: An antiques and home decor store – the perfect place to find something unique.
- Enchanted Cottage: A scrapbooking and craft store that often hosts DIY events.
- Farrago: This is the place to go if you need your hair done and some gift ideas!
- The Wild Hare: A gift shop located inside Textures Salon.
Seasonal Events in Lewisville
- Shalloween Halloween Festival: A fun event for children and families. There are plenty of activities for children ages 0-12 including games, prizes, costume contests, and arts and crafts.
- Christmas Tree Lighting: Bring the family to Shallowford Square for this festive event. There are Christmas crafts, hot chocolate, cookies, and an appearance from Santa to make the night merry and bright!
*All data is taken from the last 12 months from Triad MLS