Breast Cancer Awareness Events in Winston-Salem
Join the fight against cancer this month in Winston-Salem and Greensboro! Whether you’ve been personally affected or know someone who has, you can make a difference.
October 9, 2023
- Cornhole Tournament to help “toss out breast cancer” / October 12, 4-7 pm at Forsyth Plastic Surgery in Winston-Salem
- A fun Cornhole Tournament to help raise money to provide mammograms for local women
- Paint it Forward (paint your own pumpkin) at Wine and Design Greensboro / October 16, 6:30 pm
- Grab a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch or hit the craft store for a long-lasting fake pumpkin.
- Rosé Party with Medaloni Cellars / October 17, 5 pm
- A Rosé party for Breast Cancer Awareness! 50% of admissions and 10% of sales go to Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Outpatient Imaging to help provide free mammograms to those in need.
- A Walk in the Park – Fight Against Breast Cancer / October 21, 8 am at Oak Summit Park
- Lace up your sneakers and join the fight against breast cancer during the walk. Proceeds will go toward research, awareness, and breast cancer patients.
- Making Strides at Country Park / October 21, 10 am at Country Park
- Come early and enjoy vendor booths, a photo booth, a survivor VIP tent, a tribute garden, a kids zone, and more!
- Bubbles for Boobs / October 22, 2 pm at The Tasting Room
- A wine-tasting event benefitting Relay For Life-Triad.
- All Mounds Matter 5K Run/Walk / October 29 in Kernersville
- 5K run/walk fundraiser and an after-party with live bands, food trucks, a dunk tank, and more!