Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist
We are seeking CRNAs to join our team at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, we are hiring at the Winston Salem Campus and surrounding campuses (Lexington, Wilkesboro, Davie, Clemmons). We have PRN and Full Time opportunities available, and are offering flexible scheduling, competitive salaries, day one benefits, relocation packages and sign on bonuses!
JOB SUMMARY: A Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) is an advanced practice registered nurse providing safe quality age appropriate anesthesia using established guidelines of clinical privileges approved by the Chair of Anesthesiology. The position is also a Clinical Instructor position and the CRNA directs, supervises, and evaluates Student Nurse Anesthetists. The Clinical Instructor CRNA Nocturnist position provides vital OR coverage during the night shift hours of 2300 to 0700 with their baseline schedule entirely comprised of overnight shifts.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Registered nurse and completion of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION:
- Current RN license from the State of North Carolina.
- Currently certified or recertified by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists.
- ACLS and BLS certifications.
1. Ensures age/developmentally appropriate peri-operative and anesthesia care is provided in accordance with age-specific care guidelines for the specific age groups served and any present co-morbidities.
2. Supports patient safety, quality improvement and infection prevention when performing his or her job functions and through participation in facility and departmental initiatives.
3. Appropriately documents and maintains confidential records according to departmental and hospital standards.
4. Maintains flexibility with scheduling, promptness and readiness to provide patient care as needed.
5. Demonstrates professionalism through teamwork and collaboration and seeks ongoing professional educational growth.
6. Conserves resources to address cost containment.
7. Provides anesthesia coverage for overnight hours.
Ability to perform clinically as a nurse anesthetist by demonstrating competency in clinical responsibilities as delineated by his or her clinical privileges.
Effective verbal and written communication skills are required to effectively collaborate with various clinical staff and other disciplines.
Subject to highly stressful environment in the Operating Room or procedural areas
Works with anesthetic gases
Moderate to high noise environment
Clean, well lit environment
Cold or hot climates
May require long clinical hours
Contact: Eryn Clark
Email: [email protected]